Wellness Health Services, LLC will ensure this service is provided by a licensed registered nurse (RN) as per the individual’s ISP outcome. Shift Nursing is a direct service that can be provided either part-time or full-time in accordance with 49 Pa. Code Chapter 21 (State Board of Nursing).
Our staff, providing said service will follow the service definition of the practice of professional nursing:
- Diagnosing and treating human responses to actual or potential health problems through such services as case binding, health teaching, health counseling, provision of care supportive to or restorative of life and well-being, and executing medical regimens as prescribed by a licensed physician
Our staff will follow the medical script provided by the individual’s healthcare provider. We are also aware that individuals authorized to receive Shift Nursing services may not receive the following services at the same time as this service:
- Respite (15-minute or Day)
- In-Home And Community Supports
- Community Participation Support
- Therapies and Consultative Nutritional Services
Individuals who receive nursing support on a daily basis as part of residential habilitation, life-sharing, or supported living services can be authorized to receive shift nursing as a separate and discrete service solely for the hours of a home visit and as deemed necessary in accordance with the ISP.
Drop Us a Message!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any concerns about our home care services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!